Our potential clients ask us a lot of questions. With many years of experience in the dental industry, we have concluded the most frequently asked questions. And we have provided answers here. However, if you have any further questions, please leave us a message.
- For most cases, we offer a 7-day turnaround time with traditional impressions and models. For digital cases, the turnaround time is 5 days. However, there is a time difference depending on the complexity of cases. Please download our full Turnaround Time for details.
- For less frequent shipments, we suggest dentists to allow a 12-day turnaround.
- For question cases, the production time could be extended.
- Routine inspections in Customs could happen, even though it is infrequent. And we will not be responsible for the related turnaround delays.
- We only pay for one-way shipping. For example, you always pay for shipping to us.
- We pay for the return shipping, only if the value of your cases each time exceeds 600 USD. Otherwise, we would have to charge shipping back.
- When sending packages to us, you are allowed to use our UPS account, which can help you save shipping cost, due to our better discounts.
We only use CE-marked or FDA-approved materials. For detailed information, please refer to our material list.
We don’t request minimum order, but we pay for return shipping, only if the value of your cases each time exceeds 600 USD.
- We accept payment by PayPal and Bank Transfer.
- We will NOT pay for PayPal or Bank handling fee.
- We will send finished work AFTER full payment is made under any circumstances.
Ways to reduce remakes
- During fabrication, we will send emails, along with photos, to help communicate, if there is any question about the cases.
- Please send us precise impressions. We may have to request a new impression, if we think the impression has a problem.
- Please provide clear handwriting of prescriptions.
- Please provide detailed instructions.
- Please send us drawings if you require special designs.
- If possible, don’t send Alginate impressions. Please cast stone models before sending.
- Please properly pack your impressions and models, in order to keep them in good conditions.
- Please make bite registrations with silicon material, NOT wax.
Remakes and Conditions
- We offer a 5-year warranty for fixed restorations, and 1 year for removable restorations. In most cases, we can repair or remake for free. However, we may have to recharge under the following circumstances:
- If the restoration is caused by incorrect fitting, misuse or accidents.
- If the old restoration is not returned to us.
- If the case is re-prepared and a new impression is sent to us.
- If the shade is different from the original order.
- If the restoration material is different from the original order.
- If we request a new impression, but you still ask to go ahead.
- If the original design is changed.
Refunds and Conditions
- If your cases are remade for the second time, you can ask for full refund.
- Full refund is available, if the old restoration and accessories are returned to us.
- We handle remakes/refunds on a case-by-case basis, if the remakes/refunds result from production errors.
- Any refund or damages shall be limited to the amount of the commercial invoice.
- We will credit your account in your next invoice, or refund by PayPal.